For our next webinar, Ken is joined by Wade Sarver of Wade4Wireless as they discuss their observations on 5G deployments in the US to date.
Wade has a deep background on the engineering side of wireless and is at the forefront of some of the ongoing 5G deployments in the US.
- What has worked for the industry, and what hasn’t?
- What are the surprises from 5G deployments to date?
- What changes in carrier 5G deployment do Ken and Wade expect to see going forward?
- What will CBRS bring to the table?
- Who’s winning in the US?
Impact of 5G On Cell Towers and Tower Leases
Carriers are adding 5G to towers, and small cells are still being deployed. This is a webinar on what will happen to cell towers and cell tower leases as a result of changes from 5G. We start with an overview of what 5G is and how it will be deployed. We then examine the upside to tower owners and site owners from 5G modifications. Lastly, we delve into whether terminations of existing leases are possible or probable as a result of small cell deployment.
Questions to be answered include:
- Will small cells replace towers?
- Will towers become obsolete?
- Will 5G improve the value of my tower?
- Is my lease at risk?
What’s Next for Cell Tower and Cell Site Landowners Now That T-Mobile and Sprint Have Merged?
In this seminar, we examine what requirements each company has and how that might impact cell tower and the underlying cell site leases. Here is what you should expect to learn from this seminar:
- What obligations do T-Mobile and DISH have to the FCC and Department of Justice.
- What we know and what we don’t know about the potential terminations.
- Which sites are more likely to end up being terminated.
- Why lease buyout and lease optimization companies will use the merger to encourage the sale or renegotiation of leases.
- What savvy landowners should or should not do regarding their leases.
How COVID-19 Can Affect Cell Tower Leases.
In this webinar, we discuss how both wireless and wired networks are holding up, what the impact of work from home will likely be on future network planning, and discuss what the future holds in the post virus wireless landscape. In our 45 minute seminar, we cover the following:
- What is the impact of coronavirus on wired and wireless networks?
- How are networks holding up?
- What does this mean for future wireless network related spending?
- What does the future hold for my cell tower or cell site lease?
© 2017 Steel in the Air, Inc. All rights reserved.